Saturday, December 18, 2010

CHECKMATE!



Saturday morning and attempting to bake in the kitchen. I say attempting bc baking is taking me some time to get the hang of, but baking with Jenny on the Christmas cookies gave me some more hope. To the practice kitchen!

Today was a bit more encouraging as the attempts lead to somewhere I was satisfied with. Here to share the success was my new sous chef who I have yet to name. She helps me keep things from burning by saying," ding!" It's very helpful especially to someone who has 'burning toast' in her past. $3.99 at TJMaxx. Sweet.





CHECKMATE!






One fell in the bowl of mini morsels, but it rocked my world.
I covered half like this!




With some leftover dough, an attempt at the swirly cookie...




 and a special cookie for my husband.  :)



Today's his lucky day cause he gets more!






Bon Appetito!

FY






No comments:

Post a Comment